Monday 18 February 2013

BRAND NEW ME


“I’ve got this, I found me, I FOUND ME’ – Alicia Keys in Brand New Me

I’ve always felt like Alicia Keys totally gets me. From If I ain’t got you to Teenage Love Affair and my boo, I feel like she’s played a crucial role in my teenage love life. I remember singing loudly in the shower or over the phone whilst talking to my love interest (LOL). I have a number of special memories created with her music playing in the background.

When she announced that her hiatus from music had ended, I was (still am actually) very excited. I didn’t really like Girl on fire at first; its grown on me now but let me get back to the crux, BRAND NEW ME!

The end of last year was a big relief for me. I’d spent half the year borderline depressed and finally I was becoming my jovial self again. To wake up with no worries and full of optimism seemed like a myth but it was finally happening to me! I was finally finding my light again. My tear filled nights and gloomy winter days changed me! I didn’t know I had “Free-spirit” in me; I wasn’t sure how much adventure I was open to. Thankfully, now I know.

Atelier is the French word for workshop, so this is basically my workshop. I am going to share my Interests (Politics, Fashion, Current Affairs, Lifestyle) on here & hopefully I find people that think like me & want to share stuff too.

TEASER;



No comments:

Post a Comment